Friday 8 January 2010

14. Final Blog

It is my final blog. I want to talk about what did I experienced and what did Eng-101 add to me. We had a classroom fulled with nice people. We did presentations and wrote blogs. It was a good semester. Eng 101 add me some presentation and blogging skills. Our subjects were entertaining and educating. To say educating is absurd, but we could do learn just for lessons. Subjects were suitable for earning experience in life. How to react people in terms of gender. We did not do a specific topic about it but we understand that how media wants us to think about genders. Our Reality topic was good too. We discussed and wrote an essay about it. It was a good semester and It was my final blog. Thanks to Sonja for her tutoring to our class.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. :)

    Why is it absurd to say it was educational?! Sounds like it was very educational for you...

    ReplyDelete