Wednesday 6 January 2010

10. Tough Guise

I think Tough Guise was a good video about masculinity. Invisible masculinity is a very important situation. I never realised that before I watched video. Killing someone is not different thing, when we heard that a man killed someone. I don't think that children in high school, who caused a massacre, aren't killing people because of their willness of being man. In high school people have some popularity problem. Popular people exclude loser people and when if this situation is very intense, people called losers go mad and buying a gun and going school. I guess if we make an statistic, people who have been shot are popular people of this school. People who shoot them are want some revenge or want to suicide because of bored from their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment